Tuesday, June 24, 2008

31

Yes, I turned 31 today... was it really ten years ago that I was finally able to get a drink at a bar without using my fake ID? Ten years ago I was drinking shots of yaegermister at the Purple Porpoise and today I was hoping my two-year old would pee on the potty! LOL!

Jay and I enjoyed the evening by going to Busch Gardens sans kids! It rained quite a bit, but we still had fun.

And on a side note, today Reagan went to the potty all on her own and was very excited to come tell us after she did. I guess the 3 day method was pretty successful! :)


2 comments:

Dezi said...

AH! I missed your birthday! Happy belated!

Paul Beroth said...

Happy belated birthday!!! I love looking at your pictures and hearing all about your family! Take care- Jennifer E. (B)