Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's been far too long...

I know I've been very bad about posting the past few weeks. Between the holidays, parties and Brennan's first birthday, there has been lots going on.

In November Aunt Jenna and her boyfriend Robbie came to visit. They even came with Jay and I to the UF/FSU game in Tallahassee the weekend after Thanksgiving. On Thanksgiving, Grandma, Lolo and Lola, Uncle Eric and Uncle Allen came over for dinner. We had a great holiday!

Reagan and Brennan went to visit Santa last week. Reagan was a little shy at first but opened up to him quickly. Brennan on the other hand was a completely different story - he hated Santa. He screamed his poor little head off! Reagan told Santa that she wants a pink scooter for Christmas - he told her they make them on Tuesdays in the North Pole. Hopefully Santa can fit one on his sleigh for her. She also told him that Brennan wants tools. :)

Here are some pictures from the past few weeks. I promise to try and do better at updating...


No comments: