Although Reagan knew I was coming, she was excited to see me. She announced to all her classmates "That's my mommy!". They did crafts, a game, danced and had a cookie. I even got to read them a book. When the other mom read a book I got to sit down with the kids and Reagan sat in my lap - it was so cute.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Valentines Party at school
Today Reagan had her Valentine's party at school. I was one of the "party moms" (not sure it that is really an appropriate term!!) and got to help out with the hour long party. It was the first time that I've gotten to go into Reagan's class and see what goes on. All I've ever gotten to see before is the glimpses I get of her through the closed mini-blinds on the classroom window.
Although Reagan knew I was coming, she was excited to see me. She announced to all her classmates "That's my mommy!". They did crafts, a game, danced and had a cookie. I even got to read them a book. When the other mom read a book I got to sit down with the kids and Reagan sat in my lap - it was so cute.

Although Reagan knew I was coming, she was excited to see me. She announced to all her classmates "That's my mommy!". They did crafts, a game, danced and had a cookie. I even got to read them a book. When the other mom read a book I got to sit down with the kids and Reagan sat in my lap - it was so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment