Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 6 in NC

I don't know if we have dandelions in Florida, but boy did they love blowing them!


Today we drove around for a bit looking at waterfalls, although the kids are too young to really be impressed. All they were interested in was throwing rocks into the water.


After we got back, we headed down to the lake. It had a nice "beach" area and then a large area of the lake that you could swim in.



This was just a funny picture - I'm sure Reagan won't like it when she is older!


Today was my 32nd birthday. Where in the world has time gone? I remember celebrating my birthday here in North Carolina when I was little (since we always come the same week) and now I'm 32? My sister was nice enough to bring a Publix cake for me from Greenville and as always, it was delicious!


No comments: