Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

We went to Innisbrook for the 4th of July. We met the Quinn's up there and had a great time. The pool is amazing for young kids - half of it is all 1-2 feet deep. Plus they have a beach area full of sand toys.

In the evening they had a lot of activities for the kids - bounce house, slide, hoola hoops, face painting, etc. Then they had fireworks over the driving range and we had front row lawn seats. It was the first time the kids had ever seen fireworks... Reagan liked them, but said they were "really loud". Brennan layed on my lap and watched them, but if I tried to move him even slightly, I realized he had a death grip on my arms.

I hope to be able to do this again next year - it was a great way to spend the 4th.





No comments: