Reagan loves to swing and thankfully she finally has mastered swinging on her own. She just needs a push to get started and then I can step away. That is good because I have to make sure to be near Brennan when he decides to jump off ledges three feet high!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
And yet, another day at the park!
Yes, we go to the park A LOT. Anytime I ask Reagan what she wants to do, her first answer is "go to the park". I bet we go to the park 2-3 times a week. And, once it starts to cool off, I bet we'll be there even more.
Reagan loves to swing and thankfully she finally has mastered swinging on her own. She just needs a push to get started and then I can step away. That is good because I have to make sure to be near Brennan when he decides to jump off ledges three feet high!
Reagan loves to swing and thankfully she finally has mastered swinging on her own. She just needs a push to get started and then I can step away. That is good because I have to make sure to be near Brennan when he decides to jump off ledges three feet high!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment