It has been a while since I've posted on here... between the kids that are constantly keeping me busy and the holidays, I've kind of neglected the blog. I'm going to update with some posts of the past few months, so I'm going to do some older posts.
Just an update... Reagan is definitely giving us a run for our money - she definitely likes drama and is going to be a handful as a teenager! She loves her brother dearly and is very motherly to him, most of the time. Of course there are other times where she wants nothing to do with him because he is playing with her things, but for the most part, she adores him.
Brennan is already two years old - how did he get that old already? He is talking a lot more now - that is when Reagan doesn't answer for him. He too loves his sister... he is so excited to see her after school and doesn't want to go any where with out her. He tries to do everything she does. And her best friends are his best friends too.
Hopefully I'll do better at keeping up with this as I want to print a book each year for the kids.
Happy New Year and best wishes for a great 2010!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment